Until further notice, the University of Arizona, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, encourages all employees to work remotely. Our office is closed to the public, but all staff will be holding virtual office time from 8am- 5pm, Monday through Friday. Please allow up to 24 hours response time. Faculty and Adjuncts will respond as their schedules permit. Please refer to our list of contacts
SGPP Freshmen Agreements
SGPP Agreements are for freshman students attending orientation. These forms are completed at orientation only.
- Criminal Justice Studies Freshman Agreement
- Law Freshman Agreement
- Political Science Freshman Agreement
- Public Management and Policy Freshman Agreement
SGPP Transfer Student Agreements
SGPP Agreements are for Transfer students attending orientation. These forms are completed at orientation only.
- Criminal Justice Studies Transfer Student Agreement
- Law Transfer Student Agreement
- Political Science Transfer Student Agreement
- Public Management and Policy Transfer Student Agreement
- Transfer Student Checklist
Access to SGPP Courses
Below is an explanation of who has access to our courses. These restrictions are subject to change after priority registration based on enrollment numbers. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Philosophy, Politics, Economics, & Law Majors
- Student ID number
- the POL classes you are requesting
Global Studies, and Pre-Law Access
Global Studies majors and pre-law minors may request access by meeting with Michael Greeley on or after Wednesday of their priority registration week. To see advising hours, please visit our advising page. If you can't see our advising hours, call 520-621-7601 for assistance.
General Education Courses
The following courses are available to all undergraduate students
- POL 201
- POL 202
- POL 203
- POL 204
- POL 209
- Lower division PA courses (100-200 level) are restricted to majors/minors and cross-listed majors/minors only.
- Upper division (300-400 level) PA courses are restricted to projected junior, and senior majors and cross-listed majors/minors only.
- Lower division POL courses (100-200 level) are restricted to majors/minors and cross-listed majors/minors only.
- Upper division (300-400 level) POL courses are restricted to projected sophomore, junior, and senior majors and cross-listed majors only.
- SGPP 301 through 305: Open to SGPP minors only.
Teacher Course Evaluations
The Teacher-Course Evaluation system (TCE) is the University of Arizona's centrally-supported service for collecting end of term feedback from students about UA courses and faculty. You can view most UA instructor evaluations from the TCE website. Sign in with your NetID and then search by course or instructor last name.