American University Washington Semester Program
The Washington Semester Program is unique opportunity to be part of a global network of doers, thinkers, innovators, and change-makers. You'll participate in both intensive academic seminars at American University and specially-tailored internship opportunities throughout D.C.
Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the program at the time they submit their application. If you need any additional clarification or just want to schedule an appointment to review the program, you can email UA Washington Semester representative, Michael Greeley, at email@example.com.
- Minimum UA GPA of a 2.75
- Second semester sophomore with at least 45 units completed
- Complete the application below to obtain approval from UA Washington Semester representative Michael Greeley.
How to Apply
- Meet with your advisor – Review the program and find out if it is suitable for your overall academic and professional goals
- Meet with UA Scholarship and Financial Aid Office – Determine how the program impacts any of your scholarships and financial aid
- Apply for the program on the American University Website
- Submit information through the SGPP Application
- Includes self-report GPA, essay submitted on American University application, current resume, and transfer credit pre-approval from completed with your academic advisor.