Until further notice, the University of Arizona, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, encourages all employees to work remotely. Our office is closed to the public, but all staff will be holding virtual office time from 8am- 5pm, Monday through Friday. Please allow up to 24 hours response time. Faculty and Adjuncts will respond as their schedules permit. Please refer to our list of contacts
Homecoming 2019 Block Party
We celebrated our first 10 years as a School with our family and friends,
which includes all of you!
- Thursday 31st October 2019 = 7th Annual SGPP Undergraduate Alumni Panel and evening reception
- Saturday 2nd November 2019 = School Block Party 10am- 2pm in front of Social Sciences and Douglass Buildings.
SGPP students, alumni, and faculty joined for a day of food, games, music, memories, and plenty of familiar faces. Families and friends were welcomed.
- 9:30am- UA Homecoming Parade
- 1:30pm- UA Football Game Kick Off
Join the Bear Down Network
Introducing a new online alumni directory to connect the nearly 300,000 Wildcat alumni around the world
The University of Arizona Alumni Association has launched the Bear Down Network, a new campus-wide online community and resource exclusive to Wildcats. It's now easier than ever to stay connected to the UA, the School of Government & Public Policy, and your fellow Wildcats.
Join the Bear Down Network to:
- Elevate your career with mentorship opportunities and an alumni job board
- Expand your Wildcat network through an alumni directory and groups
- Amplify your UA experience with university news and events
- Share your journey on the network and group feeds
- Give back to your Wildcat community by mentoring and sharing job opportunities
Create your account today at the Bear Down Network. You can easily register with an existing LinkedIn or Facebook account, or create an account just for the Bear Down Network.
Wildcat Mentor Society
Be a part of the Wildcat Mentor Society- a transformational program that connects students with experienced alumni professionals through with- month long mentorships!
Mentors will help student mentees build their professional networks, strengthen their Arizona alumni network, and create deep, meaningful mentor-mentee relationships to last well beyond the program.
For more information and to apply, visit the Wildcat Mentor Society!
Alumni MPA/MPP Newsletter
If you graduated from our MPA or MPP programs, be sure to subscribe to our email newsletter to receive alumni news and other updates.
Your gift to the school can help support student scholarships and other programs.