Steps to be Enrolled in Internship Course
Enrollment in Internship Course
Summer 2023 - Submit Work Plans on the Apply page when Summer registration opens in March 2023. Deadline to apply: June 5, 2023.
Law majors - please check with Linus Kafka, in the BA in Law office, about law internship options.
CJS, PMPC, POL majors and GPP minors review information below:
SGPP Internship Course (001 section): Students cannot enroll themselves in this section.
- Earn 1 to 6 internship course units in PA 393, PA 493, POL 393. Honors credit is available.
- Students will complete internship course assignments through D2L while working at their internship. There are no class meetings.
Steps to be enrolled in the internship course:
- Secure an internship (see the SGPP Internship Home page for information)
- Complete the SGPP Internship Work Plan with your site supervisor. View video below for comprehensive information.
- Work Plan must contain details of how internship will be substantive and meaningful and follow the examples given at the end of the document.
- Submit Work Plan online below, before the beginning of the enrollment semester or summer session in PDF format.
- The instructor will enroll you in the course after reviewing your Work Plan.
DEADLINE: Submit SGPP Work Plan online as soon as you are able. Your Work Plan will be reviewed, and if approved, you will be enrolled in the internship (section 001). Please allow the SGPP department up to two weeks to process your work plans. In addition, please do not email your Internship Coordinator your work plan, as your Internship Coordinator will check the portal regularly and enroll you in the course accordingly.
Submit your SGPP Internship Work Plan below in pdf. format.
Contact Laureana Jones, email@example.com, the SGPP Internship Coordinator for more information.