Until further notice, the University of Arizona, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, encourages all employees to work remotely. Our office is closed to the public, but all staff will be holding virtual office time from 8am- 5pm, Monday through Friday. Please allow up to 24 hours response time. Faculty and Adjuncts will respond as their schedules permit. Please refer to our list of contacts
Steps to be Enrolled in Internship Course
Enrollment in Internship Course
FALL 2021 - Closed
SPRING 2022 - Submit Work Plans below starting October 15, 2021
Law majors - please check with Linus Kafka(link sends e-mail), in the BA in Law office, about law internship options.
CJS, PMPC, POL majors and GPP minors review information below:
SGPP Internship Course (001 section): Students cannot enroll themselves in this section.
- Earn 1 to 6 internship course units in PA 393, PA 493, POL 393. Honors credit is available.
- Students will complete internship course assignments through D2L while working at their internship. There are no class meetings.
Steps to be enrolled in the internship course:
- Secure an internship (see the SGPP Internship Home page for information)
- Complete the SGPP Internship Work Plan with your site supervisor. View video below for comprehensive information.
- Work Plan must contain details of how internship will be substantive and meaningful and follow the examples given at the end of the document.
- Submit Work Plan online below, before the beginning of the enrollment semester or summer session.
- The instructor will enroll you in the course after reviewing your Work Plan.
DEADLINE: Submit SGPP Work Plan online as soon as you are able. Your Work Plan will be reviewed, and if approved, you will be enrolled in the internship (section 001).
Submit your SGPP Internship Work Plan below.
Contact Susan Warren, the SGPP Internship Coordinator for more information.