Habitat for Humanity Tucson offers an innovative solution to the crisis of affordable housing by giving a hand up, not a hand out. We accomplish our mission by building and repairing homes in partnership with the community and local families. We value inclusiveness and win/win partnerships, respect for the dignity of each person, and a commitment to deliver a strong return on the community’s investment in our work.
- Multi-channel marketing skills. Working with digital, print and peer to peer channels in marketing campaigns
- Project management experience; including how to meet daily, weekly and long-term deadlines in a unique environment
- Experience using Wordpress, Google analytics and marketing software -How to apply design theory to non-profit marketing campaigns
- Experience working and communicating directly with a mid-size non-profit team
- Exposure to many locally owned businesses, non-profits and organizations in Arizona.
Homeowner Services -
- Work closely with Southern Arizona Families from application to dedication of their homes.
Human Resources -
- Learn most aspects of Human Resource Management including the hiring process, benefits, writing job descriptions, writing policy and procedures, 401(k) administration, laws and ethics, training, and counselling.
Retail Management -
- Safety, Loss Prevention, Volunteer Services, Operations, and Scheduling.
Other Opportunities -
- We offer other opportunities in Construction, Fundraising, Events and Development, Finance and Accounting, Grants, Planning/Infrastructure, Outreach, and Non-Profit Management. Please indicate your interest and we will try to accommodate your skillset and give you a well-rounded non-profit experience.
Apply 30-60 days in advance
Purpose of the Internship
To provide a meaningful experience for the student while building capacity in the programs at Habitat Tucson.
Scroll down to Internship Opportunities (not all are listed online)