Melody S. Robidoux Student Emergency Funding Application
Scholarship Value & Details
The Melody S. Robidoux Emergency Student Funding may be used to fully or partially cover the following costs:
- Think Tank Services: Funds may be used to pay fee-based tutoring services offered through UArizona’s Think Tank.
- Payment of Past Due Bursar's Balances: Funds may be used to assist students' partial or full payment of past due balances which are preventing them from registration.
To apply for the Melody S. Robidoux Emergency Student Funding you must:
- Be a current major in Political Science, Law, Criminal Justice Studies, or Public Management & Policy in the School of Government & Public Policy at the University of Arizona
- Have a minimum 2.25 GPA
How to Apply
As part of your application, you will need to complete an online Qualtrics application (below) and upload the following documents:
- Résumé (include current education AND career, scholarship and volunteer experience) Résumé Writing Assistance information
- Brief statement answering the following questions (250 words): How will this funding help you achieve your future academic and professional interests? Please be specific in how this funding will help you now and in the future.
Supporting Documents required:
To complete your application and be considered for funding, you must submit one of the following documents to Angela Hackett at email@example.com.
- Verification of Registration in Think Tank Services (May be a screenshot, email, or another type of document confirming registration)
- Proof of Past Due Bursar's Balance: (May be a screenshot, email, or another type of document confirming the current balance due)
Note: Funding will be awarded on the basis of financial need, academic achievement, and/or potential for educational & career success.