Scholarship Value & Details
The Melody S. Robidoux Emergency Student Funding may be used to fully or partially cover the following costs:
- Think Tank Services: Funds may be used to pay fee-based tutoring services offered through UArizona’s Think Tank.
- Writing Skills Improvement Program: Funds may be used to pay fee-based editing services offered through UArizona’s Writing Skills Improvement Program - Job Market Preparation services.
- Payment of Past Due Bursar's Balances: Funds may be used to assist students' partial or full payment of past due balances.
To apply for the Melody S. Robidoux Emergency Student Funding you must:
- Be a current Undergraduate student majoring in Political Science, Law, Criminal Justice Studies, or Public Management & Policy in the School of Government & Public Policy at the University of Arizona
- Have a minimum 2.25 GPA
How to Apply
As part of your application, you will need to complete an online Qualtrics application (below) and upload the following documents:
- Brief statement answering the following questions: Why are you requesting this funding (Payment of Past Due Balance, Think Tank Service, etc.) Please be specific about how this funding will help you now and in the future.
Supporting Documents required:
To complete your application and be considered for funding, you must submit one of the following documents to Sabryna Jaimez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Verification of Registration in Think Tank Services (May be a screenshot, email, or another type of document confirming registration)
- Verification of Registration in Writing Skills Improvement Program - Job Market Preparation services (Maybe a screenshot, email, or another type of document confirming registration)
- Proof of Past Due Bursar's Balance: (May be a screenshot, email, or another type of document confirming the current balance due)
Note: Funding will be awarded on the basis of financial need, academic achievement, and/or potential for educational & career success. All funding is based on fund availability.