Spring 2019 Priority Deadline: October 1st, 2018
Spring 2019 Final Deadline: November 1st, 2018
Summer 2019 Priority Deadline: February 1, 2019
Summer 2019 Final Deadline: April 1, 2019
Fall 2019 Priority Deadline: March 1, 2019
Fall 2019 Final Deadline: May 31, 2019
Qualifications: Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the program at the time they submit their application. If you need any additional clarification or just want to schedule an appointment to review the program, you can email UA Washington Semester representative, Michael Greeley, at email@example.com.
- Minimum UA GPA of a 2.75
- Second semester sophomore with at least 45 units completed
- Complete the application below to obtain approval from UA Washington Semester representative Michael Greeley.
Steps for applying:
- Meet with your advisor
- Review the program and find out if it is suitable for your overall academic and professional goals
- Meet with U of A Scholarship and Financial Aid Office
- Determine how the program impacts any of your scholarships and financial aid
- Apply for the program on the American University Website
- Submit information on the following webform
- Includes self-report GPA, essay submitted on American University application, current resume, and transfer credit pre-approval from completed with your academic advisor.