Until further notice, the University of Arizona, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, encourages all employees to work remotely. Our office is closed to the public, but all staff will be holding virtual office time from 8am- 5pm, Monday through Friday. Please allow up to 24 hours response time. Faculty and Adjuncts will respond as their schedules permit. Please refer to our list of contacts
Senior Degree Audit
Congratulations graduating seniors! Follow these steps as you are finishing your degree and preparing to graduate.
Applying to Graduate
Spring & Summer Graduates
Apply by February 1
Fall & Winter Graduates
Apply by September 1
You can apply to graduate by completing the "degree audit worksheet" (DAW) in the UAccess Student Center. You should apply you enroll in your final semester's courses.
You will be charged a $50 degree candidacy fee once you apply for graduation. Late applications will be charged an additional $50 fee.
Steps to Graduate
- Register for your final semester courses and review your degree requirements with your major and minor advisors.
- Apply to graduate through UAccess Student Center. See detailed instructions on how to Apply for Degree Candidacy. You may need to meet with your advisor after you have submitted the graduation application.
UAccess will show you “contact your advisor” after you have applied to graduate; however, your advisor will contact you when your DAW is prepared. You will be given instructions on if/how to schedule your degree audit worksheet appointment. You should not schedule your degree audit appointment online or attend walk-ins to review your DAW unless instructed by your advisor.
- Attend your degree audit worksheet appointment if needed with your major advisor and review your final major requirements. Your major advisor will sign your degree audit worksheet and deliver it to graduation services.
- If you are returning a completed degree audit worksheet, please see the Administrative Associate in Social Sciences 322 to drop off your DAW- they are available Monday through Friday from 10:00-11:30 and from 1:30-3:30.
- Complete the SGPP Exit Survey.
**The candidacy fee is charged to your Bursar's account.**
Graduation Ceremony Information
- Cap and Gown Information: SGPP is under the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences, which uses a white tassel.
- College of Social & Behavioral Sciences Convocation Ceremony: For SBS undergraduate majors only
- UA Commencement Ceremony: For all UA students celebrating graduation