Voto Latino is a nonpartisan organization that empowers Latino Millennials to claim a better future for themselves and their community. United by the belief that Latino issues are American issues and American issues are Latino issues, Voto Latino is dedicated to bringing new and diverse voices to develop leaders by engaging youth, media, technology and celebrities to promote positive change.
30 days prior to desired start date
Internship Description: There are numerous internship positions available-
- Social Media Intern
- Operations Intern
- Digital Media Intern
- Field Campaign Inter
- Fundraising and Business Development Intern
- Development Internship
For descriptions on each internship see the website www.votolation.org and go to the Careers tab.
Purpose of the internship
Voto Latino is seeking individuals who will be working directly with the directors of the department in which they have their internship in. Interns will develop experience with the operations of Voto Latino and the department they are interning in.
- Versatile writing styles and good writing skills
- Flexibility, good time management, and attention to detail
- Self-directed, proactive and solutions-driven
- An interest in politics and social justice work