Declaring the Major

*Please refer to the Change of Major page for current open dates*

Students are admitted to the major when they apply for admission to the University of Arizona. Continuing students in good academic standing can declare a public management and policy major by complete the online major information session. Please note that we will not process major changes until the online session has been completed.