Declaring the Major

*Please refer to the Change of Major page for open dates*

Students are admitted to the major when they apply for admission to the University of Arizona.

Continuing students in good academic standing can declare a political science major by completing the online major information sessionPlease note that students will not be able to declare the major until they have completed the online session.