The Public Management and Policy major prepares students for managerial and administrative positions in local, state or federal government agencies
and nonprofit agencies. This major also prepares students for graduate study in law, specialized planning and public administrative fields.
Students learn core skills sets such as leadership and ethics, public and nonprofit management, and formation of public policy.
- PMPC Major - General Education Requirements (PDF)
- PMPC Major - Checklist (PDF)
- PMPC Major - Four-Year Plan (PDF)
Public Management and Policy Courses
Students may take courses in the following areas:
- Law & Public Policy
- Bureaucracy, Politics, & Policy
- Intelligence & U.S. National Security
- Environmental Policy
- The U.S. Health Care System & Health Care Policy
For official degree requirements, visit the UA General Catalog.