The Washington Center Seminar Attendees, January 2018
The School of Government and Public Policy offers many student funding opportunites!
Students should also review the Scholarship Universe Website for additional Scholarships.
May 13-23, 2018: Join college students from around the country for one week in Washington, D.C. to explore the protection of U.S. interests at home, abroad and online. You'll be in the room with national security experts who tackle these issues every day. Get access to organizations and agencies tourists can't and gain a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities in this intriguing field. While you're here you can investigate your own professional interests and build a professional network. You may even discover a career path you hadn't considered.
English Teaching Certification (TEFL Summer Certificate Program)
- The School of Government and Public Policy has funding available to sponsor eligible students to enroll in a 100-hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language certification program this summer. This certification may be of particular interest to students planning careers in international relations or foreign affairs. Program Details can be found here: http://www.cesl.arizona.edu/100-tefl
- If you are completing a GRE, GMAT, or LSAT test prep course from the Think Tank or the UA Graduate College, you can apply for stipend.
- Think Tank Test Prep Courses: up to $275
- UA Grad College Test Prep Courses: up to $150
- Students may be reimbursed for travel expenses for academic conferences, out-of-state or international internships, study abroad programs, and student exchange programs.
- Airfare (up to $500 for domestic; $1,000 for international)
- Conference registration fees (up to $500)
- Please read the requirements and application processes carefully- they are located on the Travel Stipend Website!