The School of Government and Public Policy offers many student scholarships!
Please navigate the links on the left or below for more information.
Students should also review the Scholarship Universe Website for additional Scholarship.
The Washington Center: Media, Politics & Advocacy- Redefined (Application Deadline October 20, 2017 at 9:00am)
January 2- 14, 2018: As the frequency of cyber threats and attacks continues to rise, our national security is increasingly at risk. Through the Cybersecurity 2017 academic seminar, you’ll examine issues surrounding the defensive and offensive protection of online space, whether it be protecting confidential information or gathering intelligence. You’ll also have the opportunity to engage with peers from around country to consider the impact of cybersecurity on our country’s national security, examine its vital role within a global society and discuss the clear and present dangers of cyber threats to the global economy. Program Information
English Teaching Certification (TEFL Summer Certificate Program)
- The School of Government and Public Policy has funding available to sponsor eligible students to enroll in a 100-hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language certification program this summer. This certification may be of particular interest to students planning careers in international relations or foreign affairs. Program Details can be found here: http://www.cesl.arizona.edu/100-tefl
- Scholarships for the School of Government and Public Policy are now on Scholarship Universe.
- Scholarship Applications are processed during the month of March for the following fall/spring year.
- If you are completing a GRE, GMAT, or LSAT test prep course from the Think Tank or the UA Graduate College, you can apply for reimbursement.
- Think Tank Test Prep Courses: up to $250
- UA Grad College Test Prep Courses: up to $125
- Students may be reimbursed for travel expenses for academic conferences, out-of-state internships, study abroad programs, and student exchange programs.
- Eligible Expenses
- Airfare (up to $500 for domestic; $1,000 for international)
- Conference registration fees (up to $500)
- Please read the requirements and application processes carefully- they are located on the Travel Stipend Website!