If you are completing a GRE, GMAT, or LSAT test prep course from the Think Tank, you can apply for stipend.
- Think Tank Test Prep Courses: up to $275
- The review process is ongoing. Students must submit their application materials within 30 days of registration payment**.
- After students submit all their stipend application materials, SGPP will review their application and determine if they are eligible to be reimbursed.
- Students will be notified if they are eligible for stipend no more than 30 days after submitting all materials. Reimbursements are contingent on availability of funds.
**Please note: If you are employed by the University of Arizona, your stipend amount will be taxed if processed after 90 days from time of purchase.
- Applicants must be registered and have paid in full for a GRE, GMAT, or LSAT test prep course at the Think Tank.
- Applicants must be in junior or senior standing, attending the UA main campus,*paying SGPP student program fees, and be majoring in one of the undergraduate programs in the School of Government and Public Policy.
- Students may only request Test Prep funding stipend ONE TIME during their undergraduate career.
*Please send an email to Mark Barnard, email@example.com, to recieve a verification email about paying program fees. In the subject section of the email title it "Program Fee Verification". In the body of the email type your name, major and student identification number.
How to Apply
Complete the online application.
You will need to upload the following documents as part of the online application:
- A brief statement answering the following question (250 words): How will this test prep course help you achieve your future goals?
Once you have completed the online application, submit the following materials to Mark Barnard's Mailbox in Social Sciences 315-- The SGPP Main Office Hours are 9 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday (Office closed on UA Holidays and all weekends).
- GRE/GMAT/LSAT registration confirmation showing course dates and proof of payment
- Program Fee verification email
You may also mail these materials to the following address:
School of Government and Public Policy
University of Arizona
ATTN: Mark Barnard
315 Social Sciences Building
Tucson, AZ 85721-0027