BA in Law: Declaring the Major

*Please refer to the Change of Major page for open dates*

  • Change of Majors can take up to five business days to process.
  • Students can be admitted to the major when they apply for admission to the University of Arizona.
  • Continuing students can declare a law major by completing the Online Major Information Session. 
  • Juniors and seniors are encouraged to schedule an appointment with Kristen Kiepke, the Academic Advisor for Law, to ensure that they meet all degree requirements in time for graduation.
  • To make an appointment, call (520) 621-7601 or book an appointment online through

*Please note that we will not process major changes until the online session has been completed.*

Related Topics: Undergraduate Advising, Undergraduate Admissions