*Please refer to the Change of Major page for open dates*
- Change of Majors can take up to five business days to process.
- Students can be admitted to the major when they apply for admission to the University of Arizona.
- Continuing students can declare a law major by completing the Online Major Information Session.
- Juniors and seniors are encouraged to schedule an appointment with Elizabeth Santander, the Academic Advisor for Law, to ensure that they meet all degree requirements in time for graduation.
- To make an appointment, call (520) 621-7601 or book an appointment online through https://sbs.arizona.edu/advising/scheduling.php.
*Please note that we will not process major changes until the online session has been completed.*
Related Topics: Undergraduate Advising, Undergraduate Admissions